Azure API Management¶
You can scrape an Azure API Management via the
When using declared resources, the following fields need to be provided:
instanceName- The name of the Azure API Management instance.
locationName- The name of the regional deployment of the gateway. (optional)
All supported metrics are documented in the official Azure Monitor documentation.
Azure API Management instances can be deployed to multiple regions across the world.
Promitor supports different scenarios:
- Report metrics for metrics for all locations (default)
- Scope metric to a single region by configuring
- Report metrics but split it across all regions by using the
The following scraper-specific metric label will be added for scenario 2 & 3:
location- Name of the location
Here is an example configuration:
description: "The amount of capacity used an Azure API Management instance."
resources: # Optional, required when no resource discovery is configured
- instanceName: promitor-api-gateway
resourceDiscoveryGroups: # Optional, requires Promitor Resource Discovery agent (https://promitor.io/concepts/how-it-works#using-resource-discovery)
- name: api-management-landscape